More about Dorn Spinal Therapy
- Dorn Spinal Therapy is the leading back pain treatment in Europe used by doctors, naturopaths and physiotherapists.
- Dorn is now available in Australia to help those suffering from back pain and other spine-related pain.
- Dorn Spinal Therapy is a gentle spinal and joint treatment used to work on back problems, joint problems, and organ problems and headaches caused by a wrongly placed vertebra or hip/apparent leg length imbalances.
- Treatment is non-manipulative and joints and vertebrae slip back into their correct natural position through self-determined movements of the patient.
- Dorn Spinal Therapy is a low repetition therapy. Often with the alignment of just a single vertebra and the balancing of the hip/leg length, the patient will gain relief from back and neck pain or headaches and related discomforts.
- Dorn Spinal Therapy is a holistic concept. Pain in areas other than in the one being treated can often also get relief through the stimulus of the meridian and nerve systems of the body.
- Dorn offers a new treatment option for many cases of so far unsuccessfully treated back and neck problems.
- This is a treatment you should consider before opting for disc surgery, spinal fusion surgery or any other spinal surgery on your back.
What is Dorn used for?
Dorn Spinal Therapy has most often been used for:
- Back and neck pain
- Sciatica, scoliosis
- Hip, jaw and knee problems
- Pins and needles
Increasingly, Dorn is being used for treating conditions directly or indirectly affected by the spinal column, where vertebrae are misaligned or blocked, eg:
- Tinnitus, vertigo, earache
- Infertility, PMS
- Asthma, visual problems
- Digestive problems