About Michael Butler
Michael has always been actively involved in health, fitness and sport. He is an athlete, specializing in distance running, having begun his athletics career at the age of eleven.
Ph: 0419 813 873
Our Services Include:
He still trains daily and has competed at international level.
When Michael started coaching other athletes he soon recognized the need to undertake formal study to equip him to treat the injuries and other physical problems presented to him by these athletes.
After completing his clinical studies and gaining accreditation with professional health practitioner organizations and health funds, he opened his own clinic in 1999, 22 years ago.
The patients who come to see Michael range from elite international athletes, to those who follow more leisurely pursuits. Patient ages range from tiny babies up to people in their nineties.
Michael’s professional qualifications include:
- Advanced Diplomas in Remedial Massage Therapy, Bowen Therapy and Musculoskeletal Practice
- Certification in SCENAR Therapy, Dorn Spinal Therapy, Emmett Technique, Homotoxicology, Biomesotherapy, and VoiceBio Analysis
- Level 4 Track & Field Coach, accredited by the Australian Track & Field Coaches Association
- Chartered Company Secretary
Michael is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists
- Australian Society of Bioregulatory Medicine
- Bowen Therapists Federation of Australia
- SCENAR Practitioners Association of Australasia
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Australian Track & Field Coaches Association
- The Chartered Institute of Secretaries
- Governance Institute of Australia